Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

ANTARCTIC CENTRE

WOW! What an amazingly fantastic trip!
Here are some of our thoughts:
Ollie - I liked the snow room because it had the slide in it and it had a cave.
Cooper - I learned that Antarctic birds eat penguin eggs. I liked the blue penguins because they were cute.
Aoife - I loved the Hagglund ride.
Kacey - I liked the Hagglund ride because we got to go down the hill and we floated on water.
Emily - I liked the 4D movie because it was scary and a bird plopped on my head.
Lily - I liked the snow room because I liked going on the slide and it was fun.
Joe - Did you know the Antarctic is bigger than Australia and New Zealand together?  It's 60 times bigger than New Zealand.
Charlotte B - I loved the snow room because everyone went crazy.
Dyllan - I liked the Hagglund ride because it was fun and I liked the snow room because the igloo was a bit warm.
Tim - I liked the snowstorm because when I went on the slide it only made me go faster.
Jonty - Did you know every new winter Antarctica gets bigger?
Houston - I liked it when the bubbles came during the 4D movie.
Nate - In the snow room I didn't like the snow storm.  I liked the slide when it wasn't stormy. In the 4D movie I got a fright and I laughed and laughed because the bird pooped on us.
Tane - I liked the 4D movie because the water splashed in my face.
Charlotte P - I liked everything.
Alfie - I liked the part when Jonty turned down the temperature in the snow room.
Tahnul - I liked the 4D movie because the chair moved.
Emily - When I went in the snow room my hands froze.




























No comments:

Post a Comment